CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Name... suggestions

Ok, I think we have the name suggestions for the pups-black and stripy, Bonechill or Icebone. Camo one, Armytree, pure whitie, Northflake or Icemirage. Flaming tiger, Tigerclaw, Tangerine-Hahaha,ha...ha... ok...

Anyways, if you have anymore ideas please comment, if you like the names up here please say so!

around, around, around, whirl, whirl, pool, whirlpool. (I'm dizzy now.)
Roaringwater

8 comments:

Cruz said...

who thought of tangerine? lol...
I have a pet bird named Potato, I really shouldn't give name advice...

*^.^* Cruz

The Nkari Clan said...

Hahaha, yeah, Tangerine was just a name to be funny, but if you want to select one of the names please tell us which one you like,

~Silverwynd~

Firenze said...

Bonechill. ^.^

-BLACKSPARK, not touchy or you'll fry

The Nkari Clan said...

BONECHILL IT IS~! :D

I think he likes the name, ghosthowl and Mirageseeker like that name to,

Silverwynd
~Can you paint the wind~

Cruz said...

I like Bonechill too and Northflake...cuz I like IceMirage but Mirageseeker already has mirage in the name, so it's repetitive.

you both have cool sign-offs, I wish I had one... but I'm not that creative lol *^.^* Cruz

The Nkari Clan said...

Thanx for the comment Cruz,
So we now have two names, four wolves, cmon people two names left!
COME ON! JUST TWO NAMES CANT BE THAT HARRRRRDDDDDDDD (hard in an echo-y howl)

Ghosthowl
Summon the spirits

Firenze said...

Tigerclaw's cool....

-Reddeath, I DARE you to come any closer.....

Cruz said...

still haven't decided, huh?

and Firenze, Reddeath scares me...