CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Names

Ok, we have decided...Armytree, Northflake, Tigerclaw, and Bonechill. They'll be going through hard-core training suggested by their father Ghosthowl. Firebrook is getting rather impatient, but we dont know why, she's demanding for odd foods, papaya, little dogs, little dogs called papaya (do those even exist!?), broccoli, and she's been urinating more than usual, but we have no idea what is going on with her, if you have any idea what's happening to her, please say so, but right now she is yelling at my brother, her son Nightspere to go bring her to a place called Hawaii... then she said she wanted a Tropical Papaya smoothie... what is wrong with her?!

I am getting real freaked out...
~Iceflame~

I dont even know if I did my right name... things are getting a bit to hectic

4 comments:

Firenze said...

I am I really that scary? And that is really freakin' me out, cuz I've been to Hawaii........

Reddeath, I DARE you to come closer.....

The Nkari Clan said...

No, you arent scary, where's Hawaii? I've never heard of it. Oh no, i have to go, she's demanding a Soy Latte (WHAT IS THAT!?!)

~Iceflame~

Laura E said...

papaya is a fruit and The State of Hawaii is a state in the United States, located on an archipelago in the central Pacific Ocean southwest of the continental United States

The Nkari Clan said...

... wow ... um, Kami, how'd you find this site? Anyways, seems like you know alot, do you know about little dogs called Papaya? Firebrook is getting reaallyyy cranky, she lit someone on fire, it was roaringwater, but it didnt affect him.

!Nightspere¡