CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

i'm sorry for the lack of information

I'm sorry, I need to give you more of an update on the clan, the first two posts were more of an introduction.
I, Blackthunder, am a boy, I wield the element of thunder, I am the leader of Nkari. I am Firenzy, I am a girl, second in command in Nkari, I hold the power of Fire and if I eat rocks I can hold the power of lava for a short amount of time,
I am Roaringwater, I am a boy, I hold the power of water in my paws and soul, I am third in command of Nkari, I am Silverwynd, I hold the power of wind in my spirit, I am a girl, fourth in command in Nkari, my name is Earthbark, I hold the power of earth in my entire being. We are the beings that make up Nkari, and we forever, shall prevail in our own destination.
Grow we shall, deplete we not, and forevermore, shall Nkari live, and run freely.

Blackthunder, Firenzy, Roaringwater, Silverwynd, Earthbark

4 comments:

Firenze said...

You are right.... Firenze, Firenzy?
Blackspark, Blackthunder? I am feeling throughly confused, but somewhat interested.

-Firenze, Feel the flames

The Nkari Clan said...

yeah, I DIDNT COPY YOU, I will tell you how I got your blog though, my friend tyu checked it out, she told me about it, looks like my clan nkari and your clan element have alot in common, thinking and our kin is same kind.

I hope you like myblog, I sure like yours

Firenze said...

i like your blog. I know you didn't copy me. XD

-Firenze, feel the flames

The Nkari Clan said...

Thanks for knowing, ^.^

Firenzy