CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Night Meeting

Nothing went right that night, nothing at all,

(Firenzy) I ran through the forest the pup we found in the forest hanging in my jaws by the scruff, Blackthunder was in front of me, Silverwynd behind me. we ran in a straight line like geese. Jumping a few logs we immadiatly arrived at an island that was in the middle of a lake, we ran across a log to the island and met our fellow clan friends, quickly I went to the head of all clans-Firebrook, and set the pup at her feet. "My leader, we found this pup, we think it is one of the clanmates pup. Is he or she?" I asked her as I bowed low in respect. She examined the pup thoroughly, "Yes, this is my pup. Shame on him for running off." Firebrook looked at me, "Off with you." she barked at me. This is why I liked the smaller groups instead of one large clan. I bounded away to talk with my fall wolf, Fallenleaves.

(Silverwynd) I sat down and looked up at Firebrook, who was atop a large rock, the lower ranked clan leaders sat at the foot of the rock, sitting tall and proud. "I come to report, that there have been humans in the area." there were murmurs of horror rising as the wolves chattered to one another quietly. "silence." Firebrook roared sharply. Everything was quiet. "We must become one large pack, it will be safer, we will all be more secure." She told us. Blackrose, one of the leaders shot her head up and looked at Firebrook startled, of course, Blackthunder did nothing but nod and close his eyes. I remembered Firenzy, she hated Firebrook, but oh well. She'd learn to deal.
"We shall stay on the Island," Firebrook announced. I saw Firenzy quietly bound away into the woods, leaving burnt patches of grass behind her.

6 comments:

Shun said...

okay look. Its kind of obvious that you borrowed those names.

anyways. I would like to become one of your pack if possible. I am Shun. a wondering half timper wolf demon. and I would like to have some company at my cave.

Shun said...

timper wolfs are extinct now. but. I come from the before time. you understand that right...?

The Nkari Clan said...

Sure Shun, but mind you, things might get terribly rough on the road... you just dont know what might happen

Blackthunder

Firenze said...

I have a really important question. WHERE IS YOUR PACK LOCATED? I want to meet you guys personally, since my pack got destroyed.

-Firenze, Blackspark,

The Nkari Clan said...

Sure Firenzy, the location is Sharpwood Forest.

IF you want me to I can put a chatbox on this blog, then we can chat on this blog, we may have to set a time to meet eachother, but its fine with me if its fine with you.

Go, paint the wind if you dare
Silverwynd

The Nkari Clan said...

Sorry, got your name mixed with my packmate's..

Lemme adjust that,

Firenze

Silverwynd