CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Today... Very fun

Ok, Blackthunder preventing lightning today, YAY! Roaringwater said he didn't want to be hit, and Blackthunder told him how it was almost impossible with all the trees around, he turned a bright purple after that.
Anyways, here's our day;

Blackthunder padded around, bored, his mane flickered with lightning showing his impatience, I bowed down, "I wanna play." I told him. I heard Earthbark mumble in his sleep. "No." Blackthunder told me. I puffed out a large fume of smokeou of my nostrils and pounced on Earthbark, his brown eyes shot open and his teeth were bared as he threw me off with his hind legs. "Firenzy, I don't want to play right now, go ask Silverwynd, or Roaringwater, I am tired." He growled at me. I gave him a short high pitched bark, and turned away in search of Roaringwater. I found him by the stream, lapping up water with his blue tongue. "Hello." I told him as I drank the water beside him, if Roaringwater had anything good about him, he was good at socilizing. He lifted his head, "Lemme guess, you're bored." He told me his ocean blue eyes looking at me. "Yep," I answered as I closed my eyes and drank the cool water. "Lemme tell you this, I got nothing to do either but this-" He headbutted me into the deep stream, when people tell you water can quench fire, they really mean it, I felt like I was dying in here. My Fiery mane doused as I yelped for help. Roaringwater rolled around in the dirt laughing. The fire inside my veins quickly warmed the water enough for me to swim in it, so I was fine. "I'll get Earthbark to get you fo this!" I barked at him playfully, noticing that this was his way of fun, I climbed onto the mudbank on the side and grabbed his scruff inbetween my teeth and pulled him in laughing. I spat out a wave of warm water at him and jumped up onto the edge of the river and bounded away from him, it took him a little bit to get out of the water and then he quickly ran after me barking. I jumped over logs and ran through the woods, but then I halted, surprised. In front of me was a small elemental wolf cub, he had white fur with red and blue streaks in it, he was drenched in water, he was almost identical to a crumpled leaf that just fell from the tree in the fall.
Roaringwater halted beside me, "Grab him, and take him to the clan's meeting, maybe he is a lost elemental clan member," Roaringwater suggested. I nodded and grabbed the small cub's scruff picking him up and running through the woods back to Blackthunder. I saw Blackthunder asleep next to Earthbark, I dropped the little cub and pushed on Blackthunder with both of my front legs, "Whatisit...?" I heard him mumble as he opened one golden eye. "Reporting, Roaringwaters and I found a small elemental wolf cub in the woods, may be other clan's member." I told him standing straight and tall. "We shall bring him to the clan meeting tonight," he told me as he looked at the cub, "And his name is Stormlock," Blackthunder told me.

6 comments:

Firenze said...

Holy(insert swear word here) Stormlock is are ALPHA. Agian, Creepy.

The Nkari Clan said...

Holy (@!@#87$%^@*)(or anything u wanna add), this is scarier than scary, how do I know we dont share minds o.O

Earthbark

Firenze said...

I was wondereing..... where does your pack reside? We are somewhere in Canada. Our packs consists of Stormlock,me, Earthworm, Fireblast, Whitewynd, Blackthunder, Silenthowl, Shadowwalker, and Thunderbark.

Firenze said...

Please do tell.

Firenze, feel the flames

The Nkari Clan said...

We are in the USA.

The entire pack is made of;
Firebrook, Stormcloud (cuz of the mishap with the names we decided to change it), Fallenleaves, Earrthbark, Silverwynd, Firenzy, Blackthunder, Mirageseeker, Ghosthowl, rosebud, Shun (a new addition), Earthblood.... Those are all that I know of, since the recreation of the clans, we have been learning about eachother, yet many of us observe the other wolves before we befriend them. Many will come out of the shadows soon. And Mirageseeker is expecting pups. (the father is Ghosthowl.)

There it is, and I think you got my name mixed with Blackspark's, MY name is Blackthunder.

~Blackthunder

The Nkari Clan said...

They forgot to add me -.-

Roaringwater